Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A New Adventure

Art and I are sitting in our favourite coffee shop in downtown Boise. It's hard to believe that in less than a month, we will be on our way to a new town, a new life, and a new adventure. I'm starting a new blog, too. Weeee! I'm not very good at keeping up with these, as can be witnessed with my Gallery of Cute blog. I'm going to endeavor to write in this once a day, no matter how short or long it gets. It might be an interesting library link, how I managed to make it through grad school in one piece, or how the day is going at the library. Speaking of libraries....

Have you registered for SWILA? If not, you should! It's going to be fantastic! Arthur created the lovely logo for us this year! ^_^

http://www.idaholibraries.org/node/509



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I keep meaning to register, but between all the due dates, it just hasn't reached the top of my "to do" list. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a separate note--yay blog! :)

    ReplyDelete