Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Finally Settling In...

Just a quick update: Art and I made it to Wichita, KS last Friday with the help of his father, Clair, and brother, Andrew, and the Gas Money Faery (a big thanks to all of you!!!!). Getting through the maze that is Ikea in three hours was nothing to what we ran into in Rawlins, WY. Snowstorm Yogi...what a name. It was a harrowing trip through that state, but as soon as we hit Nebraska, it was absolutely gorgeous: lush, green farmland and rolling hills. It was the same entering Kansas. We passed Lindsborg, otherwise known as Little Sweden. We are definitely going back there at some point. 

The townhouse and the management office thereof are amazing. I will post photos when we have the place set up the way we like it.

I'll post again very soon. For now, I leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OGWrHkzpXc

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love the video! So glad you guys made it safe and sound. Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it! And fantastic video! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need more of those cherry pies that we got at the place we finally found diesel in Wichita. Yummy. I didn't even save a box ?!?!

    ReplyDelete